Artist: Dena Ackerman

I keep wanting to link to artists whose work I like, even though their relevance to the rest of the blog is debatable.
Maybe that's because blogs are supposed to be spattered all over with pictures.
Let's call it a feature.

Today's artist is Dena Ackerman. You can find more of her work here and on Facebook.

I like how much she experiments with style and medium. The fact that she still ranges so widely despite being an established talent makes me feel better about still being in an experimental phase with... things.

I also like her work.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup


Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
This is an Edward Gorey-style illustration she did for one of Rebbe Nachman's stories.






















dsc_0002

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I love this line: "The fact that she still ranges so widely despite being an established talent makes me feel better about still being in an experimental phase with... things." Hatzlacha with everything!

    ReplyDelete